Thursday 29 January 2009

Quick Update...

I'm having to write this from my phone, as upgrading to 'KDE4.2' (a new version of linux) has played havoc with my computer! It looks nicer, but I'll need to do a fair bit of work to get everything working correctly! Fun.

Lecturing Hebrew at Birmingham Christian College has been going well. Even if many of the students are staring at me with a look that can only be interpreted as meaning, "keep talking like that little man, and I'll cause you pain." Which is a good sign I'm going at the right pace for a degree course. I jest, but some students are really getting hold of it[; which is really good.

I managed to play golf again recently - after my injury (grade 3 ankle sprain) - and managed my first ever birdie on a par 4 hole. This is good!

Finally, I shall be applying to read for an MPhil at Trinity College Bristol. Their O.T. supervisors are world class, and I'm really hoping my application succeeds.

That's it for now!

No comments: